sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012

VERB TO HAVE-(Verbo ter)-PRESENT TENSE

AFFIRMATIVE FORM

I HAVE         (eu tenho)
YOU HAVE    (você tem)
HE HAS        (ele tem)
SHE HAS      (ela tem)
IT HAS         (ele ou ela tem)
WE HAVE      (nós temos)
YOU HAVE     (vocês tem)
THEY HAVE    (eles ou elas tem)

NEGATIVE FORM

I HAVE NOT    (eu não tenho)
YOU HAVE NOT
HE HAS NOT
SHE HAS NOT
IT HAS NOT
WE HAVE NOT
YOU HAVE NOT
THEY HAVE NOT

INTERROGATIVE FORM

HAVE I?         (tenho eu?)
HAVE YOU?
HAS HE?
HAS SHE?
HAS IT?
HAVE WE?
HAVE YOU?
HAVE THEY?

ACTIVITIES:

1. Passe para o plural.

I have a large house _________
I have a new car ____________
He has a good friend _________
She has a black purse __________
I have a white horse __________
She has black hair _________

2. Preencha os espaços com have ou has:

I _____a large house.
She _____ many friends.
You ______a modern car.
We ______a son and a daughter.
My wife ______blue eyes.
They are very rich.They _____ a lot of money.

3. Junte as duas frases em um único período.

John has a ball/ Fred has a ball too _________
Jane has a black shirt/ Meg has a black shirt too __
Lucy has a new skirt/ Silvia has a new skirt too ___
I have blue trousers/ You have blue trousers too __

2 comentários: